The powerful BassPro SL2-Woofer fits under the front seat of many vehicles and enriches each car radio system with strong bass. With a crossover controller and the flexible EQ adjustments you can adjust the BassPro SL individually and optimally to your system, the acoustic environment of your vehicle and your personal preferences. The energy-efficient digital amplifier drives the subwoofer - and remains cool even when driving hard. The BassPro SL produces great bass without demanding a lot of space.
Intelligent electronics design - its customized switching technology protects the BassPro SL and always produces the perfect sound even at different output power. Control Panel - the electronic crossover control allows variable adjustments from 50Hz to 120Hz, so you can integrate the BassPro SL optimally into your vehicle's audio system. Line and high inputs - for more flexible integration, the BassPro SL has both line and high inputs, through which it can connect to both the pre-installed and future systems. If you connect the BassPro SL to the main unit via the high inputs, you can perfect the results with the corresponding switch (on ""Low"" or ""High"").
- Woofer: 8". (200mm)
- Amplifier power: 125W RMS
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 120Hz
- Fuse: 15A
- Maximum current consumption: 12A
- Quiescent current consumption: <800mA
- Input sensitivity: 0.05V - 2V Line-Level input; 0.5V - 20V High-level input; 0.5V - 20V High-level input
- Crossover frequency: 50Hz - 120Hz
- Lateral inclination: 12dB/Octave
- Bass Boost: 0dB to +9dB at 70Hz
- (L x W x H) 13-9/16" x 9-7/8" x 2-13/16" (344mm x 250mm x 71mm)