Club coaxial and component speakers bring legendary JBL sound to more vehicles. Their compact design means they'll fit in most cars, while high sensitivity delivers outstanding performance, even when they're powered by factory stereos. Rugged polypropylene cones with the Plus One™ design deliver hard-hitting bass and long performance life. PEI balanced dome tweeters play smooth highs.
Plus One+ Woofer Cones: Each speaker uses a cone larger than other speakers of the same size. This is accomplished by using a unique basket design and hi-roll surround. The Plus One+ design offers greater bass output and an increase in efficiency.
Tweeter: Each speaker has a PEI (Poly-Ether-Imide) balanced dome tweeter. PEI is a polymer film that produces a wide soundstage for superior imaging.
High-Output Design: The 3Ω voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring, extracting more power from factory (or aftermarket) receivers. This results in clearer, richer sound for the listener.
- 6-3/4" 2-way speakers (pair).
- Polypropylene Plus One™ woofer cone.
- Edge-driven PEI balanced dome tweeter.
- Handles up to 50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power).
- Frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz.
- Impedance: 3 ohms.
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 2.83 volts.
- Top-mount depth: 1-13/16".
- Grilles included.
- What's in the Box: 1 pair of coaxial speakers, 1 pair of speaker grilles, 8 large mounting screws, 8 speed clips, 8 small mounting screws, 1 pair of adapter rings, Foam mounting tape, Owner’s manual.