Club coaxial and component speakers bring JBL Pro sound in more vehicles. Because of their compact design, they fit in more vehicles than many of our competitors' speakers, and their high sensitivity delivers outstanding performance even with low power pre-installed systems.
The robust Plus One™ woofers with polypropylene cone offer powerful bass and a long life. The precise silk dome tweeters deliver a wider and softer high frequency response, which never sounds hard regardless of the output level. The Starfish™ tweeter mounting adapter and I-mount tweeter mounting kit provide easy installation of the component speaker system.
Features High-quality materials for highest reliability: Polypropylene cones and rubber beads made of high-quality materials tested to automotive standards offer pure reproduction and high stability - with Easy Listening on the boulevard or when it is time to turn up fully. It's all about the bass!
Standard reliability test by HARMAN: JBL speakers undergo a rigorous testing procedure that would not pass less powerful speakers. JBL exposes them to high heat, cold and vibrations, irradiated them with UV light and let them run for days at full power.
Fully tuned: The speakers are carefully tuned to ensure a high sound pressure level and low distortion. This means that the usual specifications as well as the characteristic acoustics of the loudspeakers are taken into account when tuning to the JBL sound.
- Club coaxial and component speakers
- Plus One™ woofer with polypropylene cone
- Powerful bass and a long life
- Starfish™ tweeter mounting adapter
- High-quality materials for highest reliability
- Woofer: 8". (200mm)
- Amplifier power: 125W RMS
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 120Hz
- Fuse: 15A
- Maximum current consumption: 12A
- Quiescent current consumption: <800mA
- Input sensitivity: 0.05V - 2V Line-Level input; 0.5V - 20V High-level input; 0.5V - 20V High-level input
- Crossover frequency: 50Hz - 120Hz
- Lateral inclination: 12dB/Octave
- Bass Boost: 0dB to +9dB at 70Hz
- (L x W x H) 13-9/16" x 9-7/8" x 2-13/16" (344mm x 250mm x 71mm)